The 2017 figurative/portrait art competition is open to all the 2D and 3D artists regardless of educational and experience in the art field. This competition will be judged within three categories; Paintings, Photography & Digital Art and Mixed Media & 3D Work.Awards will be given for the top 5 to 8 works selected, (this will depend on the number of submissions in each category). In addition to the winning images, depending on the amount and the quality of the entries received, Honorable Recognition awards will also be presented.
Important Dates :
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: February 26, 2017
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: March 25, 2017
- Competition Results are Posted: April 10, 2017
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: March 26, 2017
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: April 30, 2017
$15 for 1 to 3 images and $25 for all images up to 5
- Must be original work to the artist.
- Paintings. Mixed Media will be accepted as long as 75% of the work is a painting.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.
To know more and enter the contest : contemporaryartgalleryonline.gallery